YesterdayYesterday went pretty well.
Didn't bring any books yesterday.
Because I haven't bothered copying down the new time-table.
I brought my English file though, but we didn't have english yesterday -.-"
It's settled, I'm gonna be rooming with Serene, Denise and Reshmi.
Serene and I are going to do cooking duty while Denise and Reshmi will be doing Toilet Inspection duty!! Don't forget your air-fresheners! Bahahahahahahaha..
Mr. Lim didn't come to class yesterday. THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, netball was fun!
Netball RocxXZzZ!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 I Love Netball!!!!11111111
Netball beats soccer 500000000000000000 : -1!! Harharhar.
TodayE. maths = Boring
Geography= Boring
English= Boring
Speaking of english, do you know that Cambridge is no longer permitting us to write Recounts in O levels???!!
ARGH!! I hate Cambridge!
How can they take out Personal Recount? How can they? How? How?
-breaks down in tears-
Chemistry was quite fun though.. Serene and I were bursting into silent fits of laughter.
Mr. Chan started talking about cations (a type of ion) and I immediately thought of this:

-ric